Inkigayo aired this weekend and I decided to do a little wrap up of who performed what and which acts I liked and which I didn’t. I am not sure if I’ve posted them in chronological order, but here they are. I’ll start off with MBLAQ:
- I’m glad that guy with the facial hair isn’t wearing his goddamed sunglasses this time.
- Their single, Oh Yeah, is not my cup of tea. And they make it worse by repeating the phrase , oh I dunno, a million times.
- Feathers must be in, cuz I’ve seen a lot of people wearing them.
- The stylist must be dressing these boys with their eyes clothes, because they are a hot mess. I don’t like saying it, but I just can’t help myself – HOT. MESS.
- Dude, keep your shirt on, I think it’s a little early to start adopting the phrase ‘sex sells’…it would be a shame if that’s all you had to offer.
- This song is annoying too. It’s all over the place.
- I hate saying this, but the Bigbang-reject just doesn’t stand out and I’m questioning his presence in this group.
- The thing I don’t like about seeing choreography is when it’s done half-assed, and these dudes aren’t hitting it hard enough, and it’s their debut. C’mon.
- Speaking of half-assed performances, here’s another one. I can basically hear SS501 count 5, 6 ,7, 8, and 1 all through Love Like This.
- I don’t hate these guys though…they are MUCH more believable in Only One Day. I like the song better than Love Like This, and their vocals are nice here.
- I’m not sure how I feel about Jin TaeHwa’s outfit…it’s probably the tassel crap hanging from the back.
- I would hate to have to stuff my head with feathers every performance. I still prefer the black ‘Fallen Angel’. Fallen + Black = makes sense
- I am still in love with the MV to this song. It’s one of the best ones out there this fall.
- OUCH! My ears!!
- And are my eyes deceiving me or does 4 Minute look like f(x) here???
- Never liked these girls…they eat autotune for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No joke.
- I still have this song on my playlist. ^^~!
- I give the styling a thumbs up. They look really good.
- Is it just me, or do the girls sound out of it?? The red head sounds way outta tune.
- Short girl seems out of place, is it her height? Or something else??? o.o
- Best boyband out right now. MBLAQ and BEAST don’t stand a chance. Ring Ding Dong just oozes excitement.
- The members of SHINee wear the tightest pants on earth. They’re gonna end up sterile if they don’t loosen up their jeans!
- Here’s a treat :D – Click Here to watch them on a recent episode of Star Golden Bell.
- I am just gonna come out and say it – I don’t like G-Dragon’s hair. Not only does it look really messy (which was probably intended), but frankly, kinda gross from a profile view. I will say this though, better than the perm last week. >.<
- Other than that, the performance itself wasn’t bad. His dance break was pretty nice.
- What’s with the kilt. Was that even necessary??
- I’m peeved from seeing Taeyang wear that hat during this performance. I can’t see his face at all. Is it to hide the fact that he hardly sang the song?
- Where is Teddy?? Jeez.
- I really like this song, and the choreography looks great, but I don’t understand how the song Where U At relates to a dark alley in any way, shape or form. He’s talking about looking for his true love and that ‘she’ exists somewhere out there, right? But who looks in a filthy alley for true love?? Shoot, you’ll find a freaking hobo or a hidden gang if you’re not careful.
- Was it AMAZING? No. But overall it was good.
- This is the kind of charisma I would like to see from those new boy bands.
- This is a really good song! I’m a fan ^^~!
- Seeing those people roll around in those chairs made me laugh.
- Kim Tae Woo can sing his heart out. Best performance in my humble opinion.
- And he won for the second week in a row, woo.
Vid Cr: CodeMonmonSeason3
Watchu think of Inkigayo this weekend?